Do you worry about work constantly when you’re at home, or feel anxious and tense even about small events?
Do you experience racing thoughts, a powerless sense of imminent danger, sometimes rising to panic which feels out of control?
Does your apprehension or “overthinking” get in the way of experiencing and being present in daily life and relationships?
These signs and symptoms are common in those struggling with anxiety disorders. While difficult anxiety symptoms can affect many aspects of your life, there is hope.
I have been supporting clients with anxiety disorder for years. The evidence-based therapy we provide often enables clients to laugh freely, relax fully, and ground themselves in the face of fear. We can show you how to worry less about your future and enjoy each day right now.
It’s important to know you are not alone. According to the National Alliance on Mental Illness, 40 million adults, or 18% of Americans, experience an anxiety disorder. The good news? There is help.
Anxiety is not your fault, and it is not caused by anything you have or haven’t done. I can share valuable skills with you to help you reconnect you with a happier, healthier life.
So, if you frequently experience…
– Constant feelings of dread
– A pounding heart, the racing heightened by the slightest of triggers
– Anticipating the worst, regardless of evidence
– Physical symptoms like headaches, sweating, shakes and jumpiness, trouble concentrating, a frequent need to urinate and stomach uneasiness
Or if you often think…
– “It’s safer to stay at home.”
– “But what if…”
– “I can’t breathe / do this / relax / stop / switch off!”
– “They or I could be in danger!”
…Then we are glad you are reading this. You have what you need inside of you, to connect to a vast well of peace, calm, and well-being. If you’d like us to show you how, please contact us today for an appointment.